您當前的位置:首頁 > 收藏

「英語口語」老外最常聊的100個口語話題 01初遇相識

作者:由 小巫女露娜 發表于 收藏時間:2020-11-04

作者:雅思全知道

連結:「英語口語」老外最常聊的100個口語話題 01初遇相識

精選100篇口語小對話,從最常見的生活場景入手,幫助大家練習英語口語聽力。

「英語口語」老外最常聊的100個口語話題 01初遇相識

First Impressions 初遇相識dialogue 1

Steve: Mary, how was your date with john?

瑪麗,你和約翰的約會怎麼樣?

Mary: it‘s ok。 It seems we have a lot in common。

還可以。我們好像很投緣。

S: oh, really。 That is great news。 What does he look like?

真的嗎?太好了。他長的怎麼樣?

M: he is tall and slim, fair-haired。

他身材高挑,金黃色的頭髮。

S: sounds like he is pretty cute。 What do you think of him?

聽起來長的很帥,那你對她印象怎麼樣啊

M: he is a nice guy and very considerate。 I was impressed with how smart he was and he has a great sense of humor。

人不錯,非常體貼,知識淵博,又很幽默。

S: oh, it’s love at first sight。 When will you see each other again?

啊,看來你是一見鍾情了,下次什麼時候見面?

M: he didn‘t say, but he said he would call me。

他沒說,不過他說會給我打電話。

S: maybe he is busy with his work。 Just wait and try not to think about it too much!

也許他現在工作比較忙,等等吧,別太想人家啊!

M: oh, steve。 Stop it! I am a bit nervous! What if he doesn’t call?

哎,蘇珊,人家本來就很緊張了。如果他不大電話怎麼辦呢?

S: come on, Mary, you‘re a total catch。 I bet he will call you。 Don’t worry。

別擔心,瑪麗,你這麼討人喜歡,我保證他會打電話的,別擔心。

M: thank you, Steve。 You‘re always so encouraging。

謝謝你,史蒂夫,你總是不斷鼓勵我。

S: that’s what friends are for。

別說這些,我們是朋友嘛

dialogue 2

S: you know, Mary, I feel we meet somewhere before。 Where were you born?

瑪麗,你知道嗎,我覺得好像在哪兒見過你,你是在哪裡出生的?

M: I was born in Beijing, but I spent most of my childhood in London。

我在北京出生,後來去了倫敦。

S: what was your childhood like?

你的童年生活怎麼樣?

M: I had a pretty strict upbringing, and my parents taught at an university so they have extremely high expectations for me。

我小時候家教特別嚴,我父母以前是大學老師,對我期望特別高。

S: where did you go to university?

你在哪裡上的大學?

M: my parents wanted me to stay in Beijing, but I decided to go back to England。 I graduated from University of Newcastle upon Tyne with a degree in Cross Culture Communication。

我父母想讓我留在北京,可是我決定回英國。後來我從紐卡斯爾大學畢業並且拿到了跨文化交流專業的學位。

S: what is your current occupation?

那你現在做什麼工作呢?

M: I am a journalist。 I write for China Daily。

我做記者,在《中國日報》工作。

S: did you know that you wanted to be a journalist right after your graduation?

那你一畢業就知道自己相當記者嗎?

M: no, I didn’t。 I started working at a university in London but as time went by, I found I did not really like my job。 I decided to explore other fields。 Journalism is great fit for me as well as a challenge。

沒有。我最初在倫敦一所大學教書,顆後來我覺得自己並不喜歡當老師。於是就決定嘗試一下其它領域。新聞工作對我來說不失為一種新的嘗試和挑戰。

S: do you like your current job?

那你喜歡你現在的工作嗎?

M: yes, I came to Beijing two years ago looking for new opportunities。 I was lucky because my friend introduced me to my current company。

是的,兩年前我來到北京,希望找到新的機會。當時很幸運,一個朋友介紹我進了現在的公司。

標簽: he  was  my  your  like