您當前的位置:首頁 > 美食

飯店服務英語100句

作者:由 封秘 發表于 美食時間:2022-12-05

第四部分:飯店服務英語。

301) We have single rooms,double rooms,suites and deluxe suites in our hotel。

我們賓館有單間、雙人間、套間和豪華套間。

302) Did you have a reservation with us?

您在我們這兒預訂房間了嗎?

303) Did you make a reservation?

您預訂房間了嗎?

304) How long do you expect to stay?

你想待多長時間。

305) Room 707 on the 7th floor is vacant。

七樓707房間沒人住。

306) I’m sorry,we don’t have any single rooms left,would you like a double room?

對不起,我們沒有剩餘的單間了,你想要雙人間嗎?

307) I’m sorry,we’re rather full at the moment。can I recommend you to another hotel?

對不起,我們這兒目前客滿?我將為您推薦到另一家賓館好嗎?

308) The price lf one single room id 70 dollars per day。

單間是每天70美元。

309) Would you please fill in this registration form?

您填寫一下這張登記表好嗎?

310) Would you please show me your passport?

請出示一下您的護照好嗎?

311) I’ll get a attendant to send your luggage up。

我會叫服務員把您的行李拿上去的。

312) Could you please show me your room card?

請讓我看一上您的房卡好嗎?

313) Here’s your room key。

這是您的房間鑰匙。

314) I’ll show you to your room。 This way,please。

我會領您去您的房間的,這邊請。

315) Channel 6carries programs in English。

第6頻道播放英語節目。

316) For local telephone calls,please press 9 first and then dial the number。

若打本地電話,請按9,然後再拔號。

317) What kind of currency do you have?

您有什麼貨幣?

318) What currency do you want?

您要什麼貨幣。

319) I regret to say that we don’t accept personal chaques here。

很遺憾,我們這兒不受理私人支票。

320) How much do you want to convert?

您想換多少錢?

321) Would you please endorse this check?

請在這張支票上籤個字好嗎?

322) Please count the money。

請把這錢數一下。

323) We have different kinds of accounts here。 Which kind would you like to open?

我們這兒有各類帳戶,您想開那一種?

324) Would you like a deposit account or a current account?

您想存定期,還中活期?

325) How do you want to send this letter?

您想如何郵寄這封信?

326) Ordinary mail or air mail?

您寄普通郵件,還是航空郵件?

327) Normally it takes about one week for an air-mail letter to reach America。

通常情況下,航空郵件到達美國需要大約一個星期。

328) Your letter is overweight and you have to pay one yuan more。

你的信超重,你得再付一塊我。

329) What does this parcel contain?

這個包裹裡包的什麼東西?

330) What’s in side this parcel?

這包裹裡是什麼?

331) Do you want to register this letter?

你想寄信掛號信嗎?

332) You need a box to send these bottles。

寄這些瓶子需要一個箱子。

333) Whom do you wish to speak to?

你相同誰講話?

334) Which call do you wish to place first?

你想先打哪個電話?

335) Do you have the number ad the name of the called party?

你有被叫方的號碼與名字嗎?

336) May I know your name and your telephone number?

我可以知道您的名字和電話號碼嗎?

337) Please hold the line。 I’ll put you through in a minute。

請拿好電話,馬上就可以為您接通。

338) I’m sorry the extension is busy just now。

對不起,電話分機剛才佔線。

339) I’m sorry the line to Paris is very heavy this morning。

對不起,今天早上巴黎的線路很忙。

340) Please take a seat。 I’ll let you know when the call comes。

請坐,電話來了我會叫您的。

341) Would you like to postpone or cancel your call?

您隨後打電話,還是不打了?

342) Mr。Wilson,New York is on the line。 Go ahead,please。

威爾遜先生,紐約接通了,請講吧!

343) You will not be put down through until this afrernoon。

到今天下午你的電話才能接通。

344) Please put down your name,address and telephone number at the bottom of the form。

請將您的名字、地址、電話號碼寫在這張表的下面。

345) That’s altogether 26 words。 And the charge is …

總共26個字,共計費……。

346) Will you please fill in this laundry sheet?

你將這張洗衣單填寫一下好嗎?

347) What color do you want your coat dyed into?

我想將你的大衣染成什麼顏色?

348) We’re terribly sorry that your shirt was damaged。

十分對不起你的衫衣給弄壞了。

349) How about this table over there?

那邊那張餐桌可以嗎?

350) I’m sorry。 We’re rather full tonight。

對不起,今晚我們這兒客滿。

351) How about this beef dish?

這道牛排怎麼樣?

352) What about the soup?

這個湯怎麼樣?

353) Would you like any drink?

喝點什麼嗎?

354) We have rice, noodles,steamed bread and jiaoai for your choice。

我們在大米、麵條、饅頭和餃子供你選擇。

355) What would you take for dessert?

你想要點什麼甜點?

356) What liquor do you prefer?

你喜歡什麼飲料?

357) Would you like something stronger?

來點度數高的酒好嗎?

358) What are you going to have?

你想要點什麼?

359) We have different kinds of strong drinks here for your choice。

我們有各種不同烈性酒供你選擇。

360) Would you like it with soda or ice cubes?

你想加蘇打還是冰塊?

361) How would you like it, single or double?

怎麼個要法?要單份還是雙份?

362) Would you like anything to go with your drinks?

你想要點什麼菜下酒嗎?

363) This style is very popular now。

這個款式現在很流行。

364) What brand do you want?

你想要什麼牌子?

365) You look very nice in that dress。

你穿上那件衣服顯得很漂亮。

366) The scarf goes very well with the coat。

這個圍巾配上這件上衣顯得很得體。

367) They are all there on the shelf。

它們都在那邊的那個貨架上。

368) I’m sorry they’re sold out。

對不起,它們都賣完了。

369) I regret to say they are out of stock at the moment

很遺憾眼下缺貨。

370) Shall I wrap it up for you?

我給你包一下吧。

371) Thank you for shopping at our store。

謝謝你光臨我店購物。

372) When do you plan to leave?

你計劃什麼時候離開?

373) Which train do you want to take?

你想搭那一趟車。

374) Your ticket is available now。

你的票現在有效。

375) Would you like a single or a return ticket?

你想要單程票還是往返票?

376) I’m sorry,the flight is fully booked for the 20th。

對不起,20日的航班已全部預訂完了。

377) I’ll check with the booking record。

我可查一下訂票紀錄。

378) Please call again one week before your departure date for reconfirmation。

請在您出發前一週再給我打一個電話落實一下。

379) Please come to pick up your ticket tomorrow。

請明天來取票。

380) You will need another on hour to get to the airport。

到達機場還得一個小時。

381) I’m sorry there aren’t any tickets left for the Express 16。

對不起,16次特快沒剩餘的票了。

382) Here is your ticket。 Then train leaves at 1756 from platform 2。

這是你的票,火車將於17點56分從2站臺出發。

383) How shall I make it? Separate checks or one common bill?

怎麼給你們結帳?分開結還是一塊結?

384) May I introduce myself?

自我介紹一下吧?

385) May I introduce Mr。 Wilson to you?

把威爾遜先生介紹您好嗎?

386) I’m very happy to meet you。

見了您真高興。

387) What do you think of this itinerary?

您覺得這次旅程安排如何?

388) What do you have to say to this plan?

對這個計劃你有什麼意見?

389) How do you like this proposal?

你覺得這個建議怎麼樣?

390) Do you have anything to add to the plan?

這個計劃你有什麼補充嗎?

391) Do you have any special suggestions?

你有什麼特殊建議嗎?

392) What are the historical sites in this area?

這個地區有什麼歷史遺蹟?

393) What is the garden famous for?

這個花園為什麼出名?

394) What a splendid scene!

多麼壯麗的景觀啊!

395) How stately it looks!

它是多麼莊嚴肅穆。

396) What a beautiful sight?

多麼美麗的景色啊!

397) I think you must be pretty tired after the long flight。

我想你在經過這麼長時間飛行後肯定很累了。

398) I’m sorry。 I didn’t quite catch what you said。

對不起,我確實沒弄清你說的啥。

399) The music was a little too noisy。

這支曲子有點太躁雜了。

400) Ladies and gentlemen,may I have your attention please?

女士們,先生們,大家請注意一下好嗎?

標簽: your  what  do  like  sorry