您當前的位置:首頁 > 農業

英語口語價格談判指南!

作者:由 跨境電商獨立站 發表于 農業時間:2022-11-14

外貿英語口語是影響外貿業務員業務水平和業績的重要因素

>>>>一、價格談判技巧

價格談判就是雙方綜合實力的對比的結果。在談判中,我們要儘量鼓勵對方多說,我們要向對方說:“yes”,“please go on”,並提問題請對方回答,使對方多談他們的情況,以達到儘量瞭解對方的目的。如果嫌價格貴,就談產品質量,帶客戶參觀企業。良好的企業文化也是增加價格的砝碼。不要和客戶糾纏自己的價格和同類價格比較。避免這種比較,要岔開話題。或者直接說,沒有可以比較的地方。還有說到一定要做到,即使賠錢也要做,誠信最重要的。

英語口語價格談判指南!

>>>>二、外貿英語口語價格談判詞彙

pricing 定價

base price底價

original price 原價

maximum price最高價

minimum price最低價

average price平均價格

bedrock price最低價

rockbottom price最低價

ceiling price最高價,頂價

moderately 適當地,合適地;適度

economically 經濟地,便宜地

cost level 成本費用的水平

call it a deal 一言為定

英語口語價格談判指南!

>>>>三、價格談判句子

Your price is feasible (infeasible)

你方價格是可行(不可行)的

Your price is competitive (not competitive)

你方價格有競爭力(無競爭力)

I can’t acceptable

我無法接受

It’s too high

這個價格太貴了

What do you mean?

你們覺得多少合適?

It seems acceptable

這個價格我可以接受。

How about a discount of 5%?

5%的折扣怎麼樣?

I’m afraid I can’t agree with you here

恐怕我不能接受

What do you think about the price?

這個價格你覺得怎麼樣?

We're ready to reduce the price by 5%

我們準備減價百分之五

There is no room for any reduction in price

價格毫無再減的餘地了

Price is hovering between $5 and $8

價格徘徊於5至8美元之間

We've already cut the price very fine

我們已將價格減至最低限度了

We regret we have to maintain our original price

很遺憾我們不得不保持原價

What kind of a reduction did you have in mind then?

那麼你想要減少多少呢?

I think a discount of about 20% would be sufficient.

我認為20%的折扣就足夠了

We've already cut down our prices to cost level.

我們已經將價格降到成本費的水平了

Your price is much too high, can you come down a little?

你們的價格太高了,能降點嗎?

Our rock-bottom price is $500/mt, and cannot be further lowered.

我們的最低價是500美元一公噸,不能再低了

Your price is much higher than the price from U.K. France and Germany

你們價格比英、法、德的都高

Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust theprices of our products accordingly

由於原材料價格上漲,我們不得不對產品的價格做相應的調整

Should you be prepared to reduce your limit by say 10% we might come to terms

如果你方願意減價,譬如說減10%,也許能達成交易

英語口語價格談判指南!

>>>>價格談判對話

A: We are interested in your pure silk, but I’m wondering about the price. How much will youpossibly offer us?

A: 我方對貴方的真絲面料很感興趣,但我在考慮價格問題。不知道貴方要出什麼價格呢?

B: It’s $ 120 per yard, including a 5% discount.

B: 真絲每碼120美元,其中包括5%的折扣。

A: That’s much higher than I expected. Can you come down a bit?

A: 價格比我想象中要高得多。能否降低一點呢?

B: But if you placed a larger order, we would increase the discount to 10%.

B: 但如果你們訂的再多一點的話,我方願將折扣提到10%。

A: Supposing we agreed to your price, what payment terms could you offer us?

A: 那假如我們接受貴方的價格,你方能提供什麼付款條件呢?

B: Maybe we would consider a longer credit period.

B: 也許我們會考慮延長信用期。

A: That would be nice. Let’s call it a deal.

A: 那太好了。就這麼定了。(圖文 瑞諾國際)

標簽: Price  價格  5%  your  about